- AM 1690
- Atlanta City Hall Office of Resilience
- Atomic Entertainment
- City of Clarkston
- City Of Decatur
- Creative Loafing
- Georgia Dept. Of Community Affairs
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Hannah Solar
- Lifecycle Building Center
- LLuminaire Window and Doors
- Mitsubishi Heating and Cooling
- Pattern r+d
- Rejuvenate Flooring
- The Beltline Inc.
- Tiny Home Builders
- Trees Atlanta
- UGA - Financial Planning, Housing and
- Consumer Economics
- United Tiny House Association
- US Green Building Council
Become a Partner!
We cannot accomplish our goals without some great partnerships! Corporate partnership opportunities exist and can be customized to meet your organization's goals. Help us bring our developments, events and projects to life by investing in or sponsoring a particular initiative that aligns with your organization's goals. Gain recognition through co-branding and naming opportunities. Contact us if you are interested in partnering and we can discuss a variety of options!
Email Will Johnston for more information